Additional Outside spigot (door side)

Jwwiff

Jul 16, 2015
Twin Cities, MN
Has anyone plumbed and additional spigot to the door side of the camper accessible from the outside? This weekend was the first time I have dry-camped and I fix all the meals under the awning. I filled up the tank with water at home (only went 10 miles) rather than taking collapsible containers of water. I found myself in and out of the camper just for water and was thinking it would be easier to have a spigot to the outside.

The Fleetwood Bayside does have an outside shower head on the slide-out, but a door-side spigot (cold at a minimum) would seem to be real handy.

GalsofEscape

Super Active Member
Nov 26, 2013
Maryland
i connect hoses to the low point drains to a faucet....i attached the faucet to a fish cleaning table. so i have hot and cold running water and it drains into a bucket (or my waste tote)..

Attachments

• 2018_0622 03 Little Bennett Md Rally - the outside kitchen.jpg
    2018_0622 03 Little Bennett Md Rally - the outside kitchen.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 20

neighbormike

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2012
WI
I had purchased all the materials to add an outside spigot to the backside of my Jayco... but sold it before getting around to the install....

eoleson1

Super Active Member
Jul 5, 2011
Macomb County Michigan
I ran a hose to the curb side, put a y splitter on it and held it in place with a c clamp. I had the idea to run PVC across the back bumper and make it permanent, but sold the camper before I had a chance.

Sneezer

Super Active Member
Aug 8, 2015
DFW, TX
I added a quick connect to the outside shower and run a spare zero g hose under the camper to my sink and connect it to the faucet. That way I can have hot or cold water, but you do need to still use the shower controls to select the temp. My current kitchen has a built in sink and faucet, but I have a clamp on high faucet with a sprayer that I like more.

Latest posts