Unintentionally, I had hijacked another thread and thought I should start a separate one. So, I got this at a church garage sale I was helping with. Tank still was in the shipping cardboard. It had been used just a little, but fuel left in the tank for years. Date code on tank bracket is 867. It sat there the whole time at $15 and did not move. Here's why. Rust. So it came home with me instead of letting it get trashed. (Rust pic) I tried vinegar and was looking for advice. Sjm9911 helped me settle on Krud Kutter "Must for Rust" to clean the tank out with. All I could find was the Gel, which worked out well. I poured all 32 ounces in, plugged the generator port with a dowel, and put the cap on. Every hour or two I would roll the tank around to recoat the tank. After soaking for 9 hours today, this is looking down the fill neck to the tank bottom. (Tank pic) Ran a borescope inside the fill port. This is looking at the bottom of the generator fitting port. (Port pic) This is looking down the generator port. The light is reflecting off the pressure tube in the top left. (Tube pic) This is what flushed out. (Trash pic) I may try to give it a couple more hours to soak tomorrow, if I get a chance.