Any 1992 Jayco JaySeries 1006 manuals around?

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by QueenCamper, Oct 18, 2020.

1. QueenCamper

QueenCamper New Member

Hi! I need a 1992 Jayco JaySeries 1006 manual. Our camper is getting stuck going down about 3 inches from the bottom with a thud...like there is a safety lock or something.

2. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah Gold Supporting Member

I have a 1990 Jayco manual and it’s pretty pathetic. It tells you how to crank and in what order to open, but that’s about it. Honestly what might help you most is the L&W lift diagram. Do a google search for it. Jayco lift is entirely enclosed inside the camper Behind the steps and behind access panels inside cabinets. Although your symptoms are quite unusual and difficult For me to know what could be going on. Could be something as simple as not folded correctly or could be within the crank assembly itself or lift poles. If you were able to get the beds fully pushed in and canvas is stuffed as far away from the corners it probably is not the setup.

3. QueenCamper

QueenCamper New Member

Right. All those things checkout and it’s a hard stop on all 4 corners so I for the life of me can’t figure it out.