Any one been to Crown Point

Discussion in 'New Hampshire' started by silverfz, Apr 11, 2015.

1. silverfz

silverfz Active Member

http://crownpointcampground.com/

any input or review. My daughter picked out of the NH Campsite mag. I could not find any input.
    we plan go for the 4th this year if I get a good review

thanks
    Satz

2. Garywt

Garywt New Member

We like it there. There are some seasonals but all seem nice. The front of the campground have most of the activities and the campgrounds are on the back side. They only have about 4 water/elec sites, 2 somewhat near the pond and some next to the bathhouse. New water slide and splash pad last year next to the pool. We have been each year for the last 4 years and will be there Labor Day this year.

3. silverfz

silverfz Active Member

Thanks , I just reserved for the 4th. We are in row 1. they only had a 50 amp so I grabbed it.
    I am sure as with more sites they will have a 30 AMP plug on the board.

satz

4. Garywt

Garywt New Member

I believe they are the standard 50/30/20 box. Have fun.

5. silverfz

silverfz Active Member

We had a wonderful time. This is a great campground for kids . The only negative was my wife and mother in law went to shower and came back after an hour as there some teenagers showering for an hour. I had a full hookup so they just showered in the camper. except that a lot of popup. smaller number of sites. If they put another shower near the main area this will be great.

We did get a 50 amp site across the playground so there was no need to walk to the playground and watch the kids . We fished , hit the pool and slide. very clean . It rained for an hr and we got to play pool and arcade games. The store is one of the better ones I have seen. overall we will return next year for sure.
    Its 130 miles or else we will go more often.

satz