Anyone been to table rock state park, Mo?

Discussion in 'Missouri' started by Tomandfar, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Tomandfar

Tomandfar New Member

Just booked 7 nights there, never been, but very excited! Anyone with experience at this park?!

2. PinnMcrack

PinnMcrack Active Member

Been going there for years. Going this year again in May for vacation with my folks.

3. Tomandfar

Tomandfar New Member

Hi Pinn! What's your favorite thing about the area? We've never ventured to this neck of the woods. Hoping to escape a bit of the arctic tundra here in indiana. Lol. Doesn't look like we'll be bored here!

4. COdreaming

COdreaming New Member

I've never been (yet) but my friends rave about it! They've said the shower houses are some of the nicest and cleanest they've encountered.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Tomandfar

Tomandfar New Member

Yay! Thank you COdreaming. I feel better, you never know what you're getting into even though it's always fun to be camping.

6. tconroy

tconroy Active Member

I have never been to the park but always stayed there for vacation the last 30yrs in the indian point area. Lots of good fishing!!!! cant wait to go there this year with the camper! there are many good campground, coe's also. Aunts creek has some really nice looking ones right on the water.

7. Fordiesel250

Fordiesel250 Member

They have a campground 1 and 2...You can't go wrong at either one. Well kept state parks as all of Missouri campgrounds seem to be. Several nice hiking trails in and around the park and plus you are close to Branson if that is what you like. Have fun and enjoy its a nice park.

kcsa75 likes this.
  8. COdreaming

COdreaming New Member

Booked Table Rock for a week in July. If it hasn't been done already, I'll post a review after my trip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. zhaddock

zhaddock New Member

My wife and stayed there for 3 nights in May. It was great. The lake is so incredibly clear. I can't say I totally agree with the comment about the showers being overly clean but, they weren't unusable

10. Uhde23

Uhde23 New Member

Very clear and clean water at table rock lake. You will love it!

11. Dback2k4

Dback2k4 Active Member

Never stayed at that park but love Table Rock Lake. Beautiful area, nice clean lake.

Uhde23 likes this.
  12. LakePUP

LakePUP Member

You should check out Wilderness Campground just down the road. VERY nice campground with a large pool and hands down the nicest campground restroom I have ever seen.