Anyone close to Columbia,SC to do lift cable repair?

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by campinggordons, Mar 5, 2015.

1. campinggordons

campinggordons New Member

My husband wants to check options. He's pretty skilled but worried about doing the lift cable repair,so he wanted me to check and see if there was anyone that may know of a place close to Columbia,SC that does this type of repairs. I called one place and was told they could do it but it would be a 6 week wait and they charge $100 per cable + labor. He's not above helping someone or getting tips if someone could do it on the side.

2. lebagley

lebagley New Member

Hi there, did you have any luck? We are also in Columbia and have the same issue on our Coleman. Any advice is much appreciated. Thanks!

3. yetavon

yetavon everything is better around a campfire.

I have replaced a few several years ago, but am a couple hours north on I-26.

4. 88PUP

88PUP being crazy- has kept me from going insane

5. campinggordons

campinggordons New Member

Still looking for a repair place. Tony's priced it close to $1000+. We actually could buy another pop up for what they want and they're extremely rude and act as if you're insulting them to ask about repair on a pop up.