Anyone have a Coleman Fleetwood Sea Pine?

Discussion in 'Refrigerators and Coolers' started by Kristiecowans, May 19, 2016.

1. Kristiecowans

Kristiecowans Member

[:D] I was gifted this awesome 1997 Sea Pine and as such I am still learning how to use it. I have read the sticky note on how to use a 3-way refrigerator but need some help still. Luckily the directions are still intact for how to use the gas- however I don't know if the first click of the noob is AC or DC and I don't want to risk draining my battery guessing and trying it out! Plus, my dear sweet husband insists that this model refrigerator will only run on gas, but I don't agree. :smile_question1: As you can see in the picture the gas setting is clearly labeled, but the labeling for the AD & DC options have been worn away. Thanks! [:)C]

Attached Files:

2. smit1088

smit1088 Well-Known Member

You may be in luck. I had a 1997 Sea Pine as my first camper. Loved it. The selector switch should be DC - AC - GAS. Do not run on DC battery. It will kill your battery pretty fast and the converter on my old one did not charge the battery.

Look at my Website. I scanned all the documents that came with my camper and have them available. THe Norcold Install and Operating instructions are on there.

http://www.campersolutions.com/important-documents/accessory-manuals

3. sea-piner

sea-piner Member

Hey I have a 1998 Coleman Sea Pine--very similar--and have done a lot of work/learning, so message me for questions if you like.