Anyone mount speakers?

Discussion in 'Campsite Electronics' started by LIDadX3, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Scottbaldwin01

Scottbaldwin01 New Member

I've installed a cd player with two 6x9's in my pup. I put some pictures up on the check out my rig section.

2. Scottbaldwin01

Scottbaldwin01 New Member

Here are the pictures of the installed cd player and speakers.

Attached Files:

3. Wecamp04

Wecamp04 Member

We just take a battery powered radio

4. JRnTrixie

JRnTrixie New Member

We installed at $20 am/fm, MP3/Bluetooth receiver right inside the door by the fire extinguisher then wired in 2 speakers we saved from our surround sound system that stopped working. Because the receiver is installed in the storage area under the dining room seat, we built a box around it to protect it while traveling and also to store the speakers. The speakers aren't permanently mounted anywhere since we figure we may want to move them around depending on the campsite layout and where neighbors are. So now we have little hangers to hang them wherever, in or outside the camper. The wire is also left long enough to put them anywhere and it's thin enough to thread between the top and the door. Since the receiver is hooked up to the battery we got a cheap solar charger that hooks up to the battery to keep it on a trickle charge.

5. Adirondack PUP

Adirondack PUP Active Member

We use the smallest Bose Bluetooth portable speaker. I think it's called the mini. Very happy with it. We can move it around the campsite with us and still keep the volume low. We also use it when we watch movies on the iPod.