KrustyKamper
Aug 9, 2011
Central WI
imagesqtbnANd9GcRjvlZU9YjtaVn7SWPav_zps0788ce3e.jpg

fritz_monroe

Super Active Member
Jan 31, 2006
That's funny.

It's also about the only use I have for Apple. Of course that's also my only use for windows as well. Go Tux

bburgcamper

16 weekends a year camping just isn't enough.
Jun 8, 2008
I was ordering new cell phones for myself and my 18 year old college bound son. We were discussing brands (I had already ordered Galaxy S4 unbeknowst to him) and he politely said "Dad if you are planning on getting Iphones, I would prefer to keep my old phone. I appreciate the thought but I really don't want use an apple." I asked him why and he gave me a 20 minute lesson on how they don't let you customize the phone you own,etc.

I found it rather amusing.

flighht2k5

Mar 17, 2013
bburgcamper said:
I was ordering new cell phones for myself and my 18 year old college bound son. We were discussing brands (I had already ordered Galaxy S4 unbeknowst to him) and he politely said "Dad if you are planning on getting Iphones, I would prefer to keep my old phone. I appreciate the thought but I really don't want use an apple." I asked him why and he gave me a 20 minute lesson on how they don't let you customize the phone you own,etc.

I found it rather amusing.

That is the lamest excuse to own an android phone.

Raycfe

Waterford Ct.
Oct 3, 2007
Waterford, Ct
We have both. One is trouble free and one is not. But both do the job well, just one is easier to use than the other.

PNW Family

Super Active Member
Dec 3, 2012
flighht2k5 said:
That is the lamest excuse to own an android phone.

I have to support non-GMail email on both platforms.

That's why I own an Android.

I've also had to repair Apple notebook/desktop computers, as well as a half dozen manufacturers of Windows PC's. (factory certified in all cases).

That's why I don't own an Apple or a Sony.

flighht2k5

Mar 17, 2013
PNW Family said:
I have to support non-GMail email on both platforms.

That's why I own an Android.

I've also had to repair Apple notebook/desktop computers, as well as a half dozen manufacturers of Windows PC's. (factory certified in all cases).

That's why I don't own an Apple or a Sony.
This doesn't really make any sense

PNW Family

Super Active Member
Dec 3, 2012
What it means is that they are absolutely horrific to try to support. Sure, they give a great end user experience, but WHEN (not IF) they break, they really REALLY break, and the poor chump that has to support it gets alcoholism as a consolation prize.

But we digress.

The pictures are hilarious.

ChocoChock01

On the road aagaain See Rallies below;
Mar 7, 2012
I presume this discussion is primarily 3 O/S?
Or should we throw more into the discussion? [:D]

flighht2k5

Mar 17, 2013
PNW Family said:
What it means is that they are absolutely horrific to try to support. Sure, they give a great end user experience, but WHEN (not IF) they break, they really REALLY break, and the poor chump that has to support it gets alcoholism as a consolation prize.

But we digress.

The pictures are hilarious.
not really.

Latest posts