April 2020 - What did you do for your camper?

Discussion in 'My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders!)' started by kitphantom, Apr 1, 2020.

1. clif and sandra

clif and sandra Member

I'm thinking that it's never replaced. I'll try again after soaking it. Gonna borrow or buy a breaker bar or something.

2. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

We have one of these. It was real handy for filling Ol' Roscoe's water bowl. DW also bought one of the hoses that expands and contracts that is pretty handy since it's on the opposite side of the camper as the city water connection.

neighbormike likes this.
  3. kcsa75

kcsa75 Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

If you still can't get it try heat. If you have a torch you can carefully warm up the rod -- doesn't need to be red hot -- and you should be able to break it loose.

clif and sandra likes this.
  4. Natureangel

Natureangel Everythings better outdoors...

In the driveway enjoying the rain! I changed out my thermostat and the heater is running nicely. Now to figure out how long the propane and electric last.
    My LED lights have next to nothing draw and the water pump use will be minimal. The fridge will run off of the propane as well, is that a big draw?

5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member Gold Supporting Member

Nope the fridge uses very little propane. They say you can run it a month straight on one bottle. Ive never tried it.

Natureangel likes this.