April Fools Rally @ The Sewer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghri49

Aug 21, 2013
Well seeing as someone decided to put me on the list of attendees I guess I will have to come regardless if what I had planned. Probably only make it there on Friday.

yetavon

everything is better around a campfire.
Mar 11, 2010
Western NC
ghri49 said:
Well seeing as someone decided to put me on the list of attendees I guess I will have to come regardless if what I had planned. Probably only make it there on Friday.

When I thought FOOLs rally....your name was 2nd on the list

Cyarnell

May 4, 2015
If I get my tires on my camper and get it cleaned out I would love to go. Its a great place and so close

wunderfog

Mar 24, 2015
Piedmont Triad, NC
Sorry I am late in responding but I haven't been online in awhile, unfortunately we are going to be in Colorado then. Shoot! Second time we have to miss this group! Have a great time.

MintHillBill

Jun 11, 2008
MintHill NC
Funny, went by there Monday looking at some Mtn property but bought none, showed the wife where the "sewer" was, and will come on Thursday.
Bill

ironeagle81

Oct 6, 2013
Looks like our entire crowd will be there. I think it's going to be 5 adults, 1 child, and 1 dog.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yetavon

Mar 11, 2010
Western NC
Anyone else want to join in the fun? 3/30-4/2 in Wilkesboro NC at the water treatment camp grounds. $20 a night with all funds going directly to the Wilkesboro Fire Dept.
Yetavon
Ghri49
ironeagle81
Pinn
Thethird152
Riveyman
Wild-Life
MintHillBill
Mtnman
Cyarnell
SCBradybunch
R-Pod Kevin
SEcamper Dan

Cyarnell

May 4, 2015
Camper is tired-new tires! Cleaning it out this or next weekend so it's reAdy to roll! Coming Thursday evening after work.

Barefoot311

Sep 22, 2011
Would love to but checking our schedule, we have a ton of camper repairs lined up prior to our April 10th vegas trip. If I can get some cleared out we will try to at least swing by for a day/night.

yetavon

Mar 11, 2010
Western NC
Cyarnell...Great to hear
Barefoot....sounds like a great shake down opportunity for you....hope you can make it.

PATMD

SOILENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!!
Feb 16, 2009
EDEN, NORTH CAROLINA
Sorry Yetavon, I'm not going to make it. I need to sell my pup and have to go to the dark side. I'm trying to figure out how to post on Craigslist in hopes that I will sell it faster. I hope I can at least make it to the Fall Sewer Fest. We shall see...
PATMD

Status
Not open for further replies.