Are You Guilty of This?

DiamondGirl

Adventures with KODI in AZ
Jul 2, 2016
AZ
@JimmyM… During my last camping trip… We went to the closest RV dump spot. Waited in line for 1.25 hours. It was a few campers moving slower than molasses. DH almost offered to do it for them. We work as a team while being fast and efficient.

Maybe that could be a good side hustle? Dump and rinse their tanks for $20-$30 service fee? JK

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
@JimmyM… During my last camping trip… We went to the closest RV dump spot. Waited in line for 1.25 hours. It was a few campers moving slower than molasses. DH almost offered to do it for them. We work as a team while being fast and efficient.

Maybe that could be a good side hustle? Dump and rinse their tanks for $20-$30 service fee? JK

Happy Camping…[put&hy]
If she HAD TO. DW could do it. But, It's part of what I do. I don't see what the big deal is. Some folks reeeaaally don't like dumping the black tank. It's not like you're ladling it with your bare hands.

DiamondGirl

Jul 2, 2016
AZ
@JimmyM.. I don’t mind either. I’ve changed pampers and I clean all the bathrooms at home. It’s NO big deal. And when my parents and MIL get older… I’ll probably have to change diapers again. It’s a part of life.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

JimmyM

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 5, 2014
Franklin, MA
@JimmyM.. I don’t mind either. I’ve changed pampers and I clean all the bathrooms at home. It’s NO big deal. And when my parents and MIL get older… I’ll probably have to change diapers again. It’s a part of life.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]
Bad smells used to make me gag. Then I became a dad. Now I'm like... Compose yourself, it's just a bit of poo.
I mean, they make hand soap. Right?

DiamondGirl

Jul 2, 2016
AZ
@Susan Premo & @JimmyM… And let’s not forget kitty litter boxes (3 boxes). Those get emptied daily. Wow, lots of waste matter to deal with. Maybe that’s why I’m not sensitive to the tasks of having to deal with it.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

Mytime

Mar 20, 2022
SE Missouri
@Susan Premo & @JimmyM… And let’s not forget kitty litter boxes (3 boxes). Those get emptied daily. Wow, lots of waste matter to deal with. Maybe that’s why I’m not sensitive to the tasks of having to deal with it.

Happy Camping…[put&hy]
We have a Maine coon. That thing pees enough for 3 cats! He’s getting old and has diabetes. So the poor guy is always near the box.

kcsa75

Super Active Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2013
Kansas City

Happy Camping…[put&hy]

Is it time to bring this bad boy back to life?

Last edited:

Sjm9911

Super Active Member
May 31, 2018
Nj
*slaps face with palm*
What have you done!
Is it time to bring bad boy back to life?