Arlie Moore on Degray Lake

Discussion in 'Arkansas' started by Queenof3Boys, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Queenof3Boys

Queenof3Boys New Member

We stayed at Arlie Moore on Degray Lake this weekend. This is next to the state park, with a parking fee of $16/night. There are a couple places to launch a boat, and one swimming area. There is also a nice shaded playground, but because of the trees, there were several spiders inside the tunnels, and around the equipment. You can not see the playground from any sites. The sites were not very level, if we didn't have a BAL tire level, it would have been very hard to get level. All sites looked very shaded, and they are pretty well spaced out. It is a heavily wooded area. Electric hookups, fire rings, concrete picnic tables, and grills were at each site. There were water fountains with a spout throughout the grounds.

We had a relaxing, quiet time. Neighbors were very redneck-y got kinda loud at night, playing loud music and bringing day-friends out to drink. I understand that's kinda the norm for places on the lake, but I have small kids, so I'm a little sensitive to it. Overall, a great place!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    Sjm9911 likes this.