Back to being pop up owners after 9 years

Discussion in 'First Time & New Camper Owners' started by BOB-ANNA-DOM, Jul 8, 2019.

1. BOB-ANNA-DOM

BOB-ANNA-DOM Member

Glad to be pop up owners again. After owning a 2010 Coleman Hybrid for the last 9 years that we used on a seasonal site, we decided at the end of last season to end our seasonal and bring the Hybrid home. The hybrid was nice and it served its purpose we decided that we wanted to go back to being pop up owners so we traded in our Coleman for a 2019 Clipper 107LS. This is a sweet little pop up for the 3 of us. We are so looking forward to making new memories and being back in this group.
    clipper1.jpg

2. eoleson1

eoleson1 Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new unit! Looks nice.

BOB-ANNA-DOM likes this.
  3. Ken Lane

Ken Lane Active Member

Great looking Pup! I returned to Pups after 20+ yrs away from camping. Its nice to be back.

TheBlurb and BOB-ANNA-DOM like this.
  4. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

Welcome from N/W Fl Panhandle. Congrats on the really nice looking unit, I hope y'all have some great adventures and make lots of memories in the future.

BOB-ANNA-DOM likes this.
  5. NorthernSpirit

NorthernSpirit Member

Looks identical to our 2018 107LS. We love ours. Congrats!

BOB-ANNA-DOM likes this.
  6. Minimalist

Minimalist Active Member

That pup does look nice. Why did you go back to a pup I you don't mind me asking?

BOB-ANNA-DOM likes this.
  7. BOB-ANNA-DOM

BOB-ANNA-DOM Member

we had our Hybrid on a seasonal site. We decided at the end of last season to bring it home. The problem was that a few years ago I sold my Ford Expedition so I had nothing big enough to tow the Hybrid. It was nice having the bathroom/shower and a large frig. The camper was 10 years old and it took a beating being used on a seasonal site. One wall was getting really soft and it was having other issues.
    We missed having a pop up and the fun that we had with other pop up owners. Pop up people are unique folks. Our new pop up is small, easy to tow, easy to set up and it fits our needs perfect.