Bed pole question

Discussion in 'PopOut (Hybrids)' started by mpotapa, Jun 24, 2018.

1. mpotapa

mpotapa Member

My friend has a 2007 Starcraft Antigua I believe is what it’s called. He is confused about the bed poles. It appears they should go in the circle bracket pictured but when they are put in there the bed seems to be on too much of an angle. Any ideas?

upload_2018-6-24_20-4-15.jpeg

2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

What locks them in from moving? That would be where they should be placed.

3. James Whelehon

James Whelehon New Member

My TravelStar has the same set-up.His placement of the poles looks fine and the bed dropped down looks reasonably level.Has the whole trailer been leveled? Drop a level on the bed platform.I'm sure he knows the rear poles are completely different from the front,they don't lock together.

4. SlavCo

SlavCo Member

I have the same setup and mine are on an angle just like his is, probably to prevent the pole from folding. The poles should be on an angle, even looks like that in the manual. 2016-07-17_181015821_94005_iOS.jpg

5. Richard L Dunlap

Richard L Dunlap New Member

Hello there everyone, I just bought a 05 Antigua 21sso but it's missing all the bed support poles (front and rear) I have got a request in to the Starcraft Parts dealer locally for prices but might just take a crack at fabricating them myself. Was curious if any of you that have these would be willing to post some pics of the support poles and set for me so i could have a better idea of how it's supposed to look
    Thanks in Advance

Rick