BedWedgies

Discussion in 'Featured Products' started by PopUpSteve, Sep 3, 2011.

1. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Just ordered a set too. Thanks for for the special Larry!

2. 5Patricks@13

5Patricks@13 New Member

Just ordered mine!!!! Thanks Larry! [8D]

3. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Got an e-mail notification............scheduled to be shipped on 05/10/2012. Thanks again Larry!

4. EV2

EV2 Member

Thanks for the update on shipping. We dropped the brand new Wedgies® power buy orders this morning and the USPS has been doing a great job of getting them delivered quickly, so everyone should have them well ahead of the 15th promised.

We plan on leaving the Portal Power Buy in place for at least a couple of additional weeks.

Thanks for your support on our little project.

5. Bonniy

Bonniy arizona bred and born

thanks EV2 we just got the delivery on 10th to, can't wait till they are here and we can install them [:D]

6. beauty4ashes

beauty4ashes New Member

Your "email us" format on your webpage does not work. How do I reach you by email? popupmods.com?
    Thank you I just read this whole conversation all the way through, and it was AFTER I sent payment for the 4 wedgies.
    Would the special price still apply? My name is Mary Smigleski msmigleski@rocketmail.com is email address with paypal. I hope this is the product I need. When I pull out one bed it is very loose and hangs down until I secure it with the braces. The other side (bed) does not do this.
    Is this the product I need to have it not hang/fall until its braced?

Thank you,
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    Kind regards,

7. EV2

EV2 Member

I am not sure what "email us" you were speaking of as there are two "contact us" links on the products page and they are working fine. The May special link earlier in this link no longer works as it ended last month. I will send additional information to your email address.

8. Gummer

Gummer Greg and Brenda

Two of those plastic bed wedgies broke on me to today.
    Planning to get some when we get back from our vacation.

9. daveo1289

daveo1289 Active Member

Gummer, great upgrade. Not too hard to replace them either.

10. JackDeath

JackDeath New Member

I would love to get these, but my Dutchmen rails are too thin for these to fit. any ideas?

11. EV2

EV2 Member

Just an update. The flat end prototype is on the way, so if it checks out well, we should have them available by September.

12. daveo1289

daveo1289 Active Member

Well, if i still have my PUP after the winter, I'll be getting a set. Thanks, Larry

13. marcham

marcham New Member

That's great news! I just had 2 plastic flat ends break....

14. Theblindlady

Theblindlady Member

I see these bed wedgies and I am wondering if you have ever had to replace the plastic strip in the bed guide rails. I have a Palomino and the bed rails are loose in the track. After some investigating, I saw why. There are plastic stripes inserted in the metal rail designed to snug up the rail in the track. Mine are worn almost flat. Anyone know where I can buy these or have any ideas how to replace them?? I am thinking about using a flat aluminum 1/2" piece with iron on laminate on the top. The laminate would help with the friction from the actual bed rail sliding in the tract. Any thoughts????

15. EV2

EV2 Member

Re: BedWedgies & New Shorts...

Here they are!
    [​IMG]
    The new flat end production run has just arrived. It will be a few days before the popupmods.com website will have them and we have to get an ad to Steve for the portal. But, there are several members here that are waiting, and I will try to get an email to you that have asked.

I am including a PayPal link here that has a special buy for either the combination Wedgies & Shorts (decided to call them shorts as you can't have a good wedgie without shorts) or just the new Shorts for the opposite end of the wedgie. When the popupmods.com website has the new offer it is planned at $60 for a set of 4. We will probably do an individual at $20 and the Wedgies set of 4 will remain at $80. A combination of all 8 may be available at $130.

For those that already have Wedgies® or have been waiting for the new ends, this link will get you a very small drop down link for both or just the shorts at a discounted rate. Please use this link as this is not available on the popupmods.com page. As for the Wedgies®, the Shorts have a replacement warranty and if you have any problem, your payment will be quickly and cheerfully refunded (less shipping) upon the parts return. I would appreciate any feedback that you may wish to offer.

Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement on this ongoing project.

Shorts & Wedgies Special

16. ChocoChock01

ChocoChock01 On the road aagaain See Rallies below;

Larry, mine are not broken yet but after replacing the Bed wedgies I am going to replace these as well, as a preemptive strike!

17. marcham

marcham New Member

Many thanks for making these available, my order is in!

18. EV2

EV2 Member

Thanks for the encouragement. I have received your order and am dropping it tonight. All of the pup orders are already shipped, and I am hopeful that it will solve a few problems. (I hope to get the other three of mine installed this weekend to complete the prototype trial one installed a couple of months ago.)

19. smit1088

smit1088 Well-Known Member

20. EV2

EV2 Member

Re: BedWedgies & New Shorts...

The web site should reflect the new items sometime this week and this special will end.

Thanks to everyone that sent your order to get this started.