Best Brother I Ever Had...

Discussion in 'Best Wishes/Remembrances for Loved Ones & Friends' started by MrGunsandGear, Jul 18, 2020.

1. MrGunsandGear

MrGunsandGear New Member

I lost a man who was absolutely the best brother I could've ever asked for. He passed away December 17th, 2019. We were very close and had everything in common. I think about him every day. He was a certified mechanic in everything. I've seen him rebuild engines from cars, to trucks, boat motors, motorcycles, gas, diesel, you name it. I would've loved the opportunity to do some more camping with him and his amazing wife. However, life has a way of getting in the way of the best laid plans. He raised a son who wasn't of his blood and was always quick to lend a helping hand. He taught me the art of smoking meat on the pit, a gift I will treasure for years to come. I'll never forget the laughter we shared, griping about politics, sitting by the fire drinking margaritas and telling stories. I thank God for the time I had with him every day. Thank you all for letting me post this here. God bless each and every one of you.

Rusty 2.jpg

brettstoner likes this.
  2. Bowman3d

Bowman3d Well-Known Member

My condolences on your loss. Losing a sibling that’s also one of your best friends is rough. Hang in there.Prayers for you and his family

DiamondGirl likes this.
  3. DiamondGirl

DiamondGirl Well-Known Member

Sorry for your loss. Losing a brother and best friend is tough. And especially now as so much loss is happening with the pandemic.

Best wishes for you and the family.

Happy Camping...[ALPU][PUT]

Bowman3d likes this.
  4. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member

I am very sorry for your loss. Brothers are special people.

5. JunieB

JunieB Active Member

Sorry for your loss, too. I lost my own brother just a couple months ago too. So much reminds me of him now-- the music we appreciated when younger, various advice and memories from childhood. It's hard.

6. JBCamper

JBCamper New Member

Sorry for the loss of your Brother.I know the hurt never goes away. I lost my brother just two days ago. Hopefully when You go camping you can share stories and maybe pictures of your brother with your camping friends <3

7. JunieB

JunieB Active Member

JB I am sorry for your loss, too.
    I don't have many recent pictures. He lived on West Coast of U.S., I lived East coast, for the past 10+ years. The one thing I begged my niece for, as I helped her clean out his condo (yes I flew to the West Coast to do that) recently-- was a copy of him that was from a Cruise possibly recently.