Best Over-winter Cover

Discussion in 'Camper Storage / Winterizing & De-Winterizing' started by DJFav, Sep 30, 2018.

1. DJFav

DJFav Member

Please weigh in! Our new pup will be on concrete next to garage. Have ac on top.

2. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

I just bought a chepo one on amazon. Its still in the box. From what i read they dont last more then a few years.

3. Matt Benoit

Matt Benoit Well-Known Member

Best over winter cover? -A garage lol.
    I'd park my pup in the garage instead of my vehicle...fortunately my garage is large enough for both!

4. BikeNFish

BikeNFish Well-Known Member

I use THIS one for all seasons. I store my pup indoors in the winter, outdoors during the season.

DJFav likes this.
  5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

I could do that, was the original plan. But quickly realized , all my tools , generator , etc would be blocked in. I have 2 single car garages. I didnt want to take a chance of not getting to my tools just in case. I obviously didnt think it through! The other garage has the steps from the house. And i wouldent be able use them.

6. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

I got a National Cover as a gift this spring and will be using that to keep the camper protected. The Acdo and a factory Coleman accessory cover I got 3 years tops.

DJFav likes this.
  7. joet

joet Well-Known Member

I used a tarp and blocked it up off the roof for air circulation

8. Rik Peery

Rik Peery Well-Known Member

Think this what what I ordered a while back in the 10'-12' size, we have a 10' Ranger Aliner, but they come in a variety of sizes, has the Tyvek top material, snap buckle assembly etc, & is breathable...we have a mongo carport it'll stay under, still will utilize the cover...https://www.etrailer.com/p-290-22893.html

DJFav likes this.
  9. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

Got this cover two years ago and top fabric is falling apart. Taped the corners two weeks ago, now there is a split over the door. "Heavy Duty" is used loosely these days.
    eTrailer- CA80039 Classic Accessories Deluxe PolyPro III Heavy-Duty Pop-Up Camper Cover - 10' - 12' Long- <$80.

10. Overland

Overland Active Member

I'm planning a decent tarp with an innertube inflated just under, patio pavers under tires. All under a shelterlogic instant garage.

Last season I kept it in my son's 3rd bay but I don't think that will be an option this winter.

Keep in mind, my camper season is just about to start.. I don't do well in heat and humidity.

11. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

Which National Cover did you get, if you don't mind me asking? Goldline or Expedition?