Best repair shop in Georgia???

Discussion in 'RV Dealers & Repair Shops' started by Brian Peay, Mar 31, 2019.

1. Brian Peay

Brian Peay New Member

I’m looking for the best repair shop in Georgia (or the south East for that matter). We are looking to have roof a/c installed on our new to us Viking Epic 1906. Would like to have suggestions please. Thanks in advance.

Brian & Christina

2. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

I use; Tony's RV, 130 Pond Branch Rd., Lexington, SC 29073. http://tonysrv.com/ They've done warranty work on our Aliner, twice. When other RV dealers have problems that their techs can't fix, they send it to Tony's.

3. tzmartin

tzmartin Well-Known Member

I've heard that RV dealers around Atlanta are really busy and usually months behind on work. I usually do work myself so i don't have experience with the dealers. I've heard good things about Crown campers in Conyers and Southland just north of Atlanta in Duluth.

4. BikeNFish

BikeNFish Well-Known Member

No help here just a side story.

My DD's boyfriend lives in Duluth MN and his grandmother lives in Duluth GA. Thanksgiving before last, the DD and boyfriend drove from Duluth MN to Duluth GA only stopping for gas or eats. That's 1,200 miles - a long way between Duluths. Ahh, to be young again.

tzmartin likes this.
  5. nkcrouch

nkcrouch New Member

We have used Town and Country Campers in Winterville, GA just outside of Athens. We have used them the times that we have had a couple of things done for our camper (nothing major other than adjusting the lift system). They seem to do a pretty good job. I don't know how well they keep up with work during summer as we have always used them during the winter. They tend to run relatively on time.

6. Brian Peay

Brian Peay New Member

Thanks for the replies, we found a place in Murphy NC. Rick’s RV Service. A few people we know told us about him. Hope he is as good as they say he is.

7. MaxwellBV

MaxwellBV New Member

For Future reference: Stan's RV Service - (Stan Womble) He is located in Covington, GA (770)778-8705, Christine Womble (678)800-8879. Great, honest, christian people. Did a great job on repairing my pop-up that needed lost of work.