Bike rack for PopUp campers - No drilling needed

Discussion in 'For Sale and Wanted' started by PammyM, Aug 22, 2019.

1. PammyM

PammyM Member

Prorac Performance bike rack for PopUp camper for sale. In excellent condition. Bought new two years ago. It’s very adjustable and fits most popup campers. I searched and searched and IMHO this is the best bike carrier for a popup. No drilling in the roof or anywhere on the camper so no chance of causing a leak. Bolts on to the trailer frame. Rack telescopes so you can quickly and easily lower it to pull out the bed above it without removing the rack. Holds two adult or children’s bikes and you can buy adapters to add up to two additional bikes for a total of 4 bikes. I’ve also seen instructions online to make your own adapters. Purchased new in 2018 for $389. Will sell for $200 and I’ll include the tire pads I purchased separately which protect the Popup roof from tire marks and the pads distribute the weight of the bike over a larger area. If you zoom in on the attached photos you can see the pads under the tire.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000NRZ2V2/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_apbwDbN75FCMJ

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2019