Brought the new (to me) Centennial 3606 home!!!

Discussion in 'Checkout My Rig !' started by 911Boulder, Mar 19, 2020.

1. 911Boulder

911Boulder New Member

Finally had a break in the weather enough to bring the new pup home... Compared to my last pup (a Palomino Colt), this thing it a BEAST... I can definitely tell its behind my Durango... Got her home and opened up to air out a bit... She needs some canvas repair, mainly stitching back together. No rips in the canvas anywhere... And the roof needs a little patchwork... I'll post more pics when we get a longer stretch and I can really open it up and clean it out...

20200315_140429.jpg

bobinfleet, Sjm9911, KivB and 3 others like this.
  2. Raycfe

Raycfe Waterford Ct.

Enjoy ....

3. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

Good luck. That model was on my shortlist at one time. I really liked the StarCraft HW line.

4. generok

generok Well-Known Member

Nice rig! I like the fact that the PUP wheels have a five spoke pattern to match the Durango.

5. CamperChrissy

CamperChrissy Well-Known Member

Congrats! We love our HW and hope you love yours!

6. KivB

KivB New Member

Congratulations! Love our SC 3608. Picked it up last year. Haven't gotten around to use it but a couple of times. I had to do A LOT of cleaning. Had to repair some of the roof. Still need to re caulk the roof seams. It is a beast. One of the heaviest popups I've seen.

7. HikerMiker

HikerMiker New Member

Great find! We have had our 3606 for about 2 years now and we love it. Your correct it is a beast. I have a V6 truck and it definitely struggles going through the passes. As for the pup, We have had to replace the front top lid on storage area on ours. The plastic gets brittle and broke the pop rivits for the latches. I wasn’t able to find a replacement so had to go custom.

share some more photos when weather permits...happy camping

8. KivB

KivB New Member

Yes, we had a V6 Explorer and it didn't like to pull it. I finally got me an F150 a few weeks ago. I have yet to hook up to the camper. But can't wait to take it out. I do need a new awning. But those things are pretty expensive.