Well, it's been the whole summer and I finally replaced the bunk seals on my . After doing a ton of research I finally ordered the seal from the web site Uni Grip for $2 per foot. It took about 2 weeks to get it because they didn't have it available in stock. Needed 15 feet for each end, so to be safe ordered an extra foot. So $64 plus shipping. Wife and I spent a good 4 hours cutting, pulling and scraping to get the old seal off. The adhesive wasn't giving up easily. After cutting a majority of the seal off, we ended up using mineral spirits and an old pvc pipe with an angled cut to scrape the rest of the glue off. Trying not to scrape the paint. It's finally done and we washed the hybrid and checked for leaks. All was good, so far. Haven't had any rain yet so will check once that happens.