Camp Dearborn in Michigan during October

Discussion in 'Campground / Trip Planning & Suggestions ?' started by Ryoukoe, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Ryoukoe

Ryoukoe New Member

Since we are not going to be able to attend this years rally in Salem, MS I still wanted an opportunity for our family to do some fun camping during Holloween and found that Camp Dearborn becomes Camp Dare-born during the month of October. Has anyone attended during this time before? I am hoping to take my 11 and 13 year old nephews and from what I saw of the activities listed (trick or treating, costume parade, pumpkin carving contest, magician and hay rides) it seems like a fun time.

2. Bigpineguy

Bigpineguy New Member

My family would be happy to join you if you would like, They also have a contest on Sat night for the best decorated campsite, We have a list of events, but have to find out where DW put them ....

BPG~

Oct 19th - 21st is what we have you down as going

3. Ryoukoe

Ryoukoe New Member

Hoping that will be the weekend we go. Two of our nephews stay with a different parent each weekend and that seems to be the other parents weekend. They are seeing if they can switch. I am hoping to get an answer by the end o the week.

4. mamabean5

mamabean5 Well-Known Member

If you don't make it to Camp Dearborn, Cedar Point's Halloweekends are awesome! Campground isn't much of a campground, but you're not there much either [LOL]

5. Bigpineguy

Bigpineguy New Member

Let us know, we are open to any weekend, Heck, We may go a couple of weekends ......Just because we can [HY]

6. Ryoukoe

Ryoukoe New Member

We are going to be going to Camp Dearborn during October 12-14. We are so excited! I am bringing my three nephews (11,13, and 6).