Camping products for the heavier among us...

Discussion in 'Camping for the Medically/Physically Challenged' started by dbhost, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Good carch on the milk crates, just ordered 2 for my propane bottles. They are a pita to get. I want some old metal ones for the toung, but they cost like 50 $$ a pop.

As for the chairs, im tall and not real big (225) so im good with what i have. But i do see it as a concern . Most of my reguler chairs break within 2 years. The ones i got with the pup( 20 year old Coleman) chairs work well and held up great. There steal and heavier then the newer types. Reinforced at the connection points.

Blackripley likes this.
  2. Blackripley

Blackripley Active Member

If you want the ones milk companies use look on Craig's list and in fleamarkets.

3. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

I have, but the amazon ones are cheaper then listed around here.

4. Toedtoes

Toedtoes Well-Known Member

I have a couple new Coleman quad chairs and they are nice and strong and sturdy. My 20+ year old Colemans are still holding up great. My no name chairs are a bit flimsy and I only pull them out for guests.