CampingWorld.com online order= HORRIBLE!

Discussion in 'Biking' started by Mintyman, Jun 29, 2015.

1. Mintyman

Mintyman I sell propane and propane accessories.

I ordered a Swagman hitch mount bike rack and a bike adapter bar from Campingworld.com on 5/20. I got a confirmation email a day or 2 later confirming my order. That was it. No shipping email no nothing. 2 weeks later the bike rack shows up. No adapter bar or packing slip no email. I waited another week and sent an email inquiring about my order. No response. The adapter bar showed up a few days later. Now almost another 2weeks later they take the $ from my bank account. Plus $2 above my confirmation email price.
    I'm calling tomorrow. They're, by far, the worst online store I have ever dealt with. Just a heads up to anyone tempted by a sale price from them.

2. PinnMcrack

PinnMcrack Active Member

Don't try to call them on the phone either. [:!]
    My parents are members and so am I .. They sent a confirmation email to me about an order my parents made. I was not able to ever get them on the phone to ask why they sent the email to me and not them.. As far as I know they never got the item they ordered.

3. niagarafam

niagarafam Active Member

My brother waited months for seemingly common items. No one from Camping World could tell him what the deal was. I only use them when I absolutely have to.

4. ktsmom

ktsmom One Happy Camper!

I'm with you on this, Niagarafam. If I have NO other choice, I'll go to them. Otherwise, I shop elsewhere. Their customer service is terrible.