Can a CPAP provide an alibi?

Discussion in 'Camping for the Medically/Physically Challenged' started by Matt O, Apr 9, 2011.

1. real lite virgin

real lite virgin Rob,Suzanne & Jessie - Black Lab

Interesting post Matt O. DW thinks i need one but after reading post not sure it is a good idea.
    You are thinking alibi but now I'm thinking what is stopping DW from disconnecting hose from machine while I'm sleeping and hooking it to exhaust from car. After the deed is done hooking it back up to the machine and calling 911. If Gibbs was investigating she is toast, but if somebody else?????????? the perfect crime...

Rob

PS Should I stop posting suddenly, please remember this post and forward to the proper authorities

2. Xolthrax

Xolthrax Franconia, Pa.

Franconia, Pa. Butter capital of the East
    Welcome B.G.

There are some popups with electric lifts. They are usually found on the high-end models, though.

3. JeepMama

JeepMama New Member

[LOL] [LOL] My husband just got a cpap, got a great chuckle from this post.

4. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Gonna have to go check your profile. [LOL]

I honestly don't know what a CPAP machine is but now I'm going to have to Google it. This thread is too funny, especially the fact that it started to begin with. NCSI my butt!! [;)]

5. Jean

Jean New Member

OK, so my first thought was "What???" Then I thought maybe it would, but as others have mentioned, the cpap just knows it was on and working, doesn't know who was hooked in.

Could this be enough to provide reasonable doubt? I suspect it would depend on how strong the prosecutions evidence was.

But, could they do a dna swab on the face mask? No, there again it wouldn't prove that aunt martha plugged in with a different face mask.

Very interesting dilema.

Dh's keeps track of how strong it's used, but even that can vary.

Jean

6. cico7

cico7 Friend request denied.

Death By CPAP

Well, someone could strangle you with the hose, or you roll over and get strangled.
    Someone put MEK or anti freeze in the water tank. Put bleach in the tank. Reverse the motor on the CPAP
    machine and suck the air out of you. Put water on the switch to start the machine. (the idea would be to electricute
    the person turning the machine on)

7. RonJ

RonJ Member

CPAP or no CPAP I wouldn't care to be sitting across from Gibbs. My personal best show NCIS.

8. Matt O

Matt O Strangers are friends who have not yet met

I don't care what I get questioned on. The first thing I am going to do is say I want a lawyer. I will answer any questions, but not until I have a lawyer listening in. Then I will mention that I have a CPAP and did not commit the crime.