Can I change my username? How?

Discussion in 'Web Site Features/Products' started by Rand LeMarinel, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Rand LeMarinel

Rand LeMarinel New Member

The thread title says it. Not sure if this is the right place to ask this questions but I thought I would try here after searching for an answer for a while.

2. tombiasi

tombiasi Well-Known Member

Since the portal was "upgraded" your login name is your user name, no signs that will change.

3. Leigh Anna Voigt

Leigh Anna Voigt New Member

Also wondering this.
    I assumed that I needed to input my name and would pick a screen name later. I don't like the idea of using my real name.

Rik Peery likes this.
  4. Strawhouse

Strawhouse Well-Known Member

I don't know if you can delete your existing profile--perhaps someone else can answer that...
    in the meantime, you could just create a new profile under a new user name and use it from now on.

5. Bowman3d

Bowman3d Well-Known Member

I had changed my user name in the old format. When they changed to the new format it changed back. I asked about changing it back. The answer was basically that there is no way to change it at this time. Like Strawhouse said your best bet is to just make a new profile.