I am unsure if it is safe for my GF to use the plugs in my pop-up to run her CPAP. It’s not simply mechanical, it has computer components that monitor her sleep and stuff. It’s a recently purchased used 1988 Coleman. It came with electric hook-ups I really don’t fully understand. It’s got built in lights and several outlets that look like normal American household outlets. The previous owner, who was not the original owner, only ever ran basic lights with a battery in it and couldn’t make any specific promises about the electric system beyond that. He mentioned something about 12 volts and talked about different kinds of current. I asked my electrician what he would charge to inspect and explain the electrical system to me, but he said it’s got more in common with a car’s electric system than a house one. So, is there a risk of damaging the CPAP if it’s plugged into the pop-up’s system? Will a surge protector be sufficient to keep it safe? Should we just run a long extension cord through the window to a power strip with surge protector like we have done while tent camping to be safe?