Can you all post up your interior/curtain pics?

Discussion in 'Cushion, Curtains, Carpets, Bedding, Clothing Stor' started by kmh1596, Jan 31, 2009.

1. CoxClan

CoxClan Member

I can't wait to redo my valance - I don't so much mind the colors, but the print is kind of a pastel camo thing....it's got these mossy green spots all over that makes me constantly think mildew. They just look dirty to me no matter what I do. I don't mind the green curtains that much, but DH would like me to go blue. I was thinking more along the lines of the maroon or whatever is in the cushions.....

Decisions, decisions. I think more people need to post pics so I can figure out what I want! :)

2. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Thanks! [:D] I had to wait for all my kids to grow up to get away with stuff like this.

I finished the valances but they are purple to match my new upholstery and don't really go with the curtains. Not sure what I was thinking. [LOL] I will probably make a second set of curtains that have purple in them and just put the Disney up when I'm in the mood or the grandbabies are with me.

3. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

It sounds like you are describing my previous valances except that mine also had stretched out elastic. They made me sick to even look at. I doused them with gas and burned them ... once they were removed, of course. [LOL]

4. farstar

farstar New Member

Looking at the great ideas for curtains . now for a silly ? anyone know where I can find C slides for new curtains I can't seem to find them anywhere

5. PinnMcrack

PinnMcrack Active Member

I have the color, saffron, all picked out for my new curtains, however I am going to wait to make them until I can order the new canvas and get new curtain rail for for my pup also. I found some curtain rail online but dont' recall exactly where.

6. LISA1969

LISA1969 New Member

everyone has such great ideas. i cant wait til i can redo my curtains. i may have to steal a few of these ideas [LOL]