Canadian source 1998 Coleman SeaPine Needed

Discussion in 'Tires / Brakes / Bearings / Axles' started by Redbird934, Jul 20, 2017.

1. Redbird934

Redbird934 Member

You have all been so helpful with my questions before and thanks to this site I know I have original tires. From other threads I know I need radial tires.

I am looking for tires, one American company has them but it will cost $200 to ship them.

I am in the (east) GTA in Ontario if that helps. Princess auto has tire but I can't figure out which are the ones I need.
    https://www.princessauto.com/en/b/trailer/trailer/tires-wheels/tires-assemblies/N-zoo3j

2. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Take a look at Cerka in Milton.. I have used them in the past for tire assemblies as well as suspension parts for both the pup and TT..

What size tire do you need ? start with that cause not all the makes/models available in the States are available here..

3. cannotbackup

cannotbackup Member

Based on this inquiry to etrailer about a 1997 sea pine:
    https://www.etrailer.com/question-98579.html
    guessing the 1998 sea pine has same tire size of 5.30 - 12 tires.
    If you are near city/retailers - take the time to call around to local tire shops and tell them what size you need. On the west coast of Canada we have Fountain Tire, Big-O Tire, Kal-tire. Tire shops will match competitor quotes. Have tires balanced when installed and remember to tell them to NOT jack up the trailer using the axel. Good luck

4. Eric Lamontagne

Eric Lamontagne New Member

5. Redbird934

Redbird934 Member

Thank you all for your help. We have new tires $160 installed!

6. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

Where did you get them?

7. Redbird934

Redbird934 Member

8. Snow

Snow Well-Known Member

I trust they are ST or LT tires ? Not all tire shops know that trailer tires are different from passenger tires.. Mind you not all RV dealers know that the same size tire may have two or three different Load Ranges either...

9. Winchested

Winchested Member

In Ontario your best bet for any tires is Clentec trailer parts. Search them on Kijiji. They distribute thousands of tires and have the best price you can usually find. I even personally met the owner in Aylmer and he delivered tires to me last minute.