Canadians: BAL Leveler where to buy?

Haviland

Jan 7, 2013
I'm trying to find the best place to buy the BAL leveler. I haven't checked to see if they have them at any local stores, but was hoping to buy online. So far the only places I can find it is from US stores, where shipping gets to be VERY pricey.. almost as much as the item itself.

Anyone know of where to buy?

moose_mom

Jun 19, 2013
I ordered my from Amazon and had it delivered to an address in the US( we live close to the border). It cost me just under a hundred bucks(last year). I also saw it for sale on Seattle Craigslist for a little cheaper, but by the time a drove the couple of hours to get to Seattle and a couple of hours back...

Haviland

Jan 7, 2013
Thanks! My husband end up calling around and found one at a local RV place. But just in case it's the wrong one, ill check out those links.

Thanks a ton. My sis lives near the border and we were going to visit her at the end of May so I entertained having it shipped to their US P.O. Box.

My husband is super hasty though and needs things ASAP so we will probably pay a bit more for this local dealership one. ;)