Canvas from 1989 Palomino Mustang-CR

geoffm3

Jun 21, 2010
We are getting rid of our old canvas from our Palomino Mustang (see my camper restoration thread for pictures). We just replaced with a new one. This canvas is not perfect by any stretch. We had some leaks (but sealing the seams seems like things were getting better, the screens tear easy, we replaced the tinted windows with clear (and one window doesn’t completely zip at the top, but covers where the unzipped part won’t leak.

Not enough to scare you off? Ok. :) Yours for free pickup in North Alabama. If you want to ship it I can investigate that, but that will be kinda pricey (the replacement canvas from Wisconsin to here was $75, so I’d expect at least that) you pay shipping. No warranties no promises. :)

Vstins8305

Aug 28, 2022
We are getting rid of our old canvas from our Palomino Mustang (see my camper restoration thread for pictures). We just replaced with a new one. This canvas is not perfect by any stretch. We had some leaks (but sealing the seams seems like things were getting better, the screens tear easy, we replaced the tinted windows with clear (and one window doesn’t completely zip at the top, but covers where the unzipped part won’t leak.

Not enough to scare you off? Ok. :) Yours for free pickup in North Alabama. If you want to ship it I can investigate that, but that will be kinda pricey (the replacement canvas from Wisconsin to here was $75, so I’d expect at least that) you pay shipping. No warranties no promises. :)

I’m interested, but unfortunately I’m not able to view your restoration thread. Can you attach pictures here. Also what are the measurements ?