Canvas "Track" ?

Discussion in 'Canvas / Awnings / Add a Rooms / Tarps / Tents' started by MileHigh, May 22, 2013.

1. MileHigh

MileHigh Active Member

Looking to replace this "track" that the canvas slides into on the front of the bed slider. Camper is 2003 Rockwood Freedom. Not really sure what the correct name for this part is or where to get it...

[​IMG]

2. RhinoDave

RhinoDave Active Member

Probably listed as "awning rail" From the looks of it probably 3/8. Here's a link to one online supplier but you should be able to get a piece from any local RV place with a good parts department. It's usually sold by the foot. Last time I checked on pricing locally, it was a $2 per foot.

3. bondebond

bondebond New Member

Unfortunately, that's a flexible but stiff track that is similar to awning rail but is a plastic. I would contact CanvasReplacements.com or others to see if they have it. Others have reported they are more than willing to sell this and other secondary supplies as needed to the public.

I suppose Rockwood and Fleetwood in my case decided that it might cause less wear/rubbing problems than a metal track would. Just my theory.

4. MileHigh

MileHigh Active Member

Picked up 2-5 foot pieces of this at my local RV store for $5 each. Pretty reasonable if you ask me!