Cheaper Replacement Coleman Lock

Discussion in 'My Favorite Mods, Tips, Tricks (and Blunders!)' started by Tyl, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Tyl

Tyl Member

Just want to leave a note here for future Coleman owners to save you the night of research I did that led me to find this. colemanpopupparts.com is a great website but the door lock for Coleman campers is $44.95 + $19.95 shipping to Canada, which is pretty steep.

If you'd like something cheaper, the lock (used on almost every Coleman pop up in existence) is just a compact vending machine lock. It comes with the same 8025 keys as a lot of the originals used. Side bonus: If you ever see your Coleman lock on a vending machine, hey, free soda.

It's available here from Ultimate Security Devices and the shipping was fast and cheap: https://www.ultimatesecuritydevices...t-Vending-Machine-Lock-Keyed-alike_p_902.html

I've attached a screenshot of the page in case it goes down in the future and you're looking for this lock elsewhere.

Screen Shot 2020-07-20 at 11.38.28 PM.png

ddperser, McSkippy, GreyFox and 3 others like this.
  2. TRR

TRR Active Member

Great find. Thanks for sharing.

3. WrkrBee

WrkrBee Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Portal from South Carolina. Ironic that all locks are keyed the same from Ultimate Security Devices.

kitphantom likes this.
  4. jmkay1

jmkay1 2004 Fleetwood/Coleman Utah

Wow, good to know. Thank you for sharing.

5. CampingFamily1

CampingFamily1 Well-Known Member

Thanks, I added your find to my webpage on where to find Coleman Popup Parts