CNY RV & camping show March 2018

Discussion in 'RV Shows' started by fourhallatts, Jan 20, 2018.

1. fourhallatts

fourhallatts Active Member

March 1st - 4th. NYS fairgrounds. If you go to their website www.cnyrvshow.com you can get a $2 coupon. Under 16 is free and if you go on Fri. or Sat. you can get a second day free. Can't wait to go look! Maybe I'll find some new stuff for the camper!

2. RugerRedhawk

RugerRedhawk Member

Anyone ever been? We are looking for a used hybrid, not sure if it's worthwhile, but hear they do have a used building.

3. fourhallatts

We go every year. I love looking at all the big rigs but they usually have a selection of used pups and hybrids. There are quite a few dealers (though I am partial to RVWay in Cicero) to choose from. When my kids were small we would make a day of it. Enjoy if you decide to go.

4. fourhallatts

We had a good time at the RV show on Sunday. Looked at alot of larger rv's and hybrid's. Not as many pups as I would like to see but Seven O's had a few new ones and RV Way had several in the preowned building. Of course my favorite part is the building with the mix of camper/rv's, campgrounds and cool stuff to purchase. This year the cheese filled company (a local company that sells cheese filled pepperoni and pickles) and a local winery were there giving out samples! We love the cheese filled pepperoni, two birds one stone! Meyers RV was giving out a flyer for a $25 visa gift card if you headed over to their warehouse. We got there just in time for ours and looked at some really cool, really BIG rv's. No pups but we new that heading in. They had a sign up when we left that they were out of gift cards. All in all a pretty nice day out after the nor'easter on friday.