CNY RV Show

Discussion in 'RV Shows' started by fourhallatts, Mar 7, 2020.

1. fourhallatts

fourhallatts Well-Known Member

Well we just got back from the RV show. It was a lot of fun. There were only a couple of pop ups, but it was fun looking at all the big rigs. There were also several teardrops and truck campers. We looked at a couple of large rv's that had ceiling fans in them!! There are also a lot of campgrounds there with brochures that we picked up. I will add them to my campground binder. The nice thing about this show is that there are many local businesses selling their goods. One of our favorites is the Cheese filled company. They sell sticks of pepperoni that have cheese in the middle. They also have cheese stuffed pickles (not my idea of a good combo but they do sell a lot of them). This year when you purchased your ticket in you could return on another day. That way if you can't get to all 4 buildings you can come back another day. All in all we really enjoyed it this year. I only wish there had been more pups to look at.

generok, Sjm9911 and neighbormike like this.
  2. generok

generok Well-Known Member

They have the show at the State Fairgrounds in March??? I went to SU, and I would not have expected it to be so early, but if they have the indoor space for the show, that's pretty cool.

3. GalsofEscape

GalsofEscape Active Member

not uncommon for this time of year - the Maryland RV show is in Feb. It is indoors at the state fairgrounds, there are four buildings full of mostly Class A and 5th wheels, a few teardrops but not alot of popups. It is fun to look at the new campers and see what new things are going in. but most of the new stuff is lots of technology - remote levelers, remote awnings, remote fans, remote fireplaces - controlled by an ipad..... just too much for a camper.

4. fourhallatts

fourhallatts Well-Known Member

Yes, they have them in the dairy building, horticulture building, center of progress and the new expo building. There is the fall show that is in September, which will have more pop ups. Of course it was getting late so we didn't hit the center of progress so we may have missed some more pop ups, but probably not many.

generok likes this.