Coleman bunk skirt, Add a Room for Mesa Austin Tx area

Discussion in 'FreeCycle' started by mstrbill, Apr 9, 2021.

1. mstrbill

mstrbill Active Member

Not willing to ship, can meet at the Domain or Anderson Mill/183 area.

I purchased the bunk skirt from someone here, never had a chance to get it installed. Not sure what’s in the box.

I think all the pieces are in the box for the AAR. Of course the adhesive will all dried up by now. I only used the end panels to keep rain from getting under the awning.

2. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

I would be interested in the bunk skirt. My pup has 70x80 beds, so a couple inches larger than the Mesa. Thinking I can make it work on mine. I live in DFW, but may be able to find a reason to get down there in a month or so if that works. Alternately, I have a good friend that lives close to the Domain area, I think Braker/Mopac is his exit. I could probably convince him to meet with you earlier if needed. We get our 2nd dose around 4/30, so hopefully travel will be a better option for me (son is high risk for infections).

3. mstrbill

mstrbill Active Member

Hi, unfortunately we will be leaving Austin on Monday. And will be packing for the rest of the week. If your friend can make it up to the Anderson Mill/183 area, I can PM you my number.

4. Sneezer

Sneezer Well-Known Member

Where are you moving to? Coming reasonably close to/through Dallas? Could meet along the way. If not, I'll buzz my friend and see if he is available/willing this week to meet.

5. mstrbill

mstrbill Active Member

Not near Dallas, heading out west. From the pan into the fire! I will leave it on my porch and PM you the address