Over the last few weeks I've been working on several projects with our $600 Craigslist pup. Although I've probably spent that much on modifications at this point but am enjoying the tinkering around. The camper had the original yellow vinyl floor that was coming up in a few spots and looked pretty tired. I had some leftover vinyl roll flooring from a bathroom remodel we did a couple years ago and the scrap I had was just enough to cover the camper floor. I peeled up as much of the original flooring as I reasonably could (the floor was in great shape thankfully - zero rot). The new flooring was cut to fit and then glued down. I still need to trim out the edges with some wood trim. The other big mod I did was to pull out the old metal and particle board flip cabinets. It is amazing how much bigger the camper feels with those removed. I have ordered a curtain rail kit and will enclose the porta potty with a thick curtain. Originally I was working on a folding wall system using thin ply and long hinges to make a real enclosure but it wasn't coming together and was taking up way too much room. Another mod was to cut an access hatch on the side to provide easier loading and storage access. With the original cabinets removed and the extra hatch the camper has all kinds of storage now. I plan to build a rack shelf system to hold a sink and to fit a small dorm fridge under it. So far we've made one trip with the camper and before any of these mods. We have another little trip planned for early October. Unfortunately, that will probably be it for trips for this year but that does give a full winter of project and upgrade time. The camper is in a big garage so work should continue over the winter. Thanks for taking a look!