Coleman/Fleetwood Evolution owners? E1/E2/E3

Discussion in 'Camper Manufacturers & Manuals' started by hakrjak, Jun 12, 2010.

1. jam08

jam08 New Member

Also now that my electrical is all working I ran the ac unit for a while and it seems to be working good. But when I turn it to low fan heat should it heat the inside pretty good? It's blowing warm air but not hot. Is there anything I can do to make it hotter?

2. JPE3

JPE3 New Member

Hello, I am finally fulfilling my dream of purchasing a 2010 Coleman Evolution E3. I was able to track down 5 for sale within a four hour drive from me. All are listed at $10,000-$11,500. The NADA guide is showing they are worth $6,995 on low end and $8,455 on the high (both of these prices are including the upgraded pricing for the optional AC United added. Could anyone help me with an idea of how much to offer? Are the NADA guides correct? I don’t want to get ripped purchasing something that isn’t worth what I purchase it for and I also don’t want to offend these private sellers with a offer price that is thousands less than their asking price. Please help!

3. adrianpglover

adrianpglover Active Member

The used value for vehicles is normally based upon data from recent sales. In the normal vehicle market there are enough of most types of vehicles being sold often enough to get good data. Since there really aren't used dealers for popups (with the exception of when someone trades one in for a different camper at some dealer) the guides don't really have anything to fix their prices on. I believe NADA just uses the original MSRP and performs some type of equation on the devaluation of it.

From my understanding of the market, since the Evo series was so unique the prices tend to stay a bit higher. They have a name for themselves and that helps with the demand. If the camper is well taken care of, then I wouldn't have a problem with the prices you listed. If it's in poor condition or if there are signs of anything major wrong with it, then no way.

4. SMAR

SMAR Member

i Have 2010 E3 that i am about to put up sale. Its in great shape. Always been garaged, just don't use it anymore. Would rather it go to someone on here then on Craigs list.

5. Delacernan

Delacernan New Member

Did you ever sell the e3?

6. Vance

Vance New Member

didn't check age of post.

7. Beverly Broom

Beverly Broom New Member

We have a 2008 E4