coleman gravity fresh water inlet hose

modeler

Apr 6, 2021
Hi All

Can some one shed some light on how the fresh water gravity fill is connected to the fresh water tank. Mine is coleman cheyenne, the water fill inlet look like this one:

It has a barbed connection measured 1 1/4 or 31mm ish. But on the tank side it has a connection about 36mm 1 1/2 inch OD, the internal has some cross notches that seems require special hose type, no barbed pipe, so I assume it would require a hose to plug into the tank side.

modeler

Apr 6, 2021
hi thanks for advice, but my stuff is not same OD, by using the kit I will basically swap out the fresh water outlet. But I can't change the OD of tank side connector, that was a 36mm or 1 1/2" OD pipe, with smooth outside.
So I am not sure why they made those things different OD. and the hose you put it is 1 1/4 or 3/8

modeler

Apr 6, 2021
Another question is for T drain valve, some thing like this.

I want to cut the fresh water tank line open and insert this T connector inline into the hose. That's where the lowest point of the entire system, so it can help me to drain the system completely empty for storage or moving.
My question is: where is the T value with actual value to turn it off, or at least I needed threaded connector so I can close it.