Coleman portable toilet parts

Discussion in 'Port-A-Potties / Cassette Toilets / Bath Houses' started by smoreking, Jan 21, 2012.

1. smoreking

smoreking Member

Can anyone help me with finding a bottom (dirty water) tank for my Coleman portable toilet? The top clean water tank and flush valve are fine but the bottom tank itself is broken at the threads where the flush valve screws in. I have tried to find a place to order parts on Coleman site but with no luck. It seems like I should be able to get this without buying a new toilet. Thanks for your help.

2. Eanddrice

Eanddrice Member

[:)C] You might try here:

Portable Toilet | Portable Hot Water | Camping Toilet | Coleman.com
    www.coleman.com/coleman/parts

Coleman has portable toilets / porta potties, portable hot water systems and personal ... Go To Replacement Parts ... Portable Toilet, Hygiene & Personal Care ...

3. cwolfman13

cwolfman13 Active Member

You may want to email or give them a call. The waste holding tank is not listed as a replaceable part. I've had similar issues with other items.....sometime I call and they can order the part specifically for me (if it's not listed as a replacement part) and other times they can't. In my experience, it's been about 50/50 so worth a call. Otherwise, it looks like you're looking at a new potti.

4. smoreking

smoreking Member

Thanks, I will call and ask.

5. smoreking

smoreking Member

Sent an emai through Coleman customer service giving them my model numberand two days later they sent back a part number allowing me to order by phone.