Coleman stove mounting bar

Discussion in 'Deals too good not to share!' started by tzmartin, Jan 7, 2020.

1. tzmartin

tzmartin Well-Known Member

just bought this Coleman Fleetwood style outdoor stove mounting bar. Don't know exactly what the proper name of it is but it was $16.92 for about a 32 inch long bar. It's $20 for only one side of it on eBay. I'm going to make a shelf for the side of my camper where the stove goes.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00MJVEESW/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I'll attach these cool little 90 degrees supports to hold the shelf up

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07FKFLJJD/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

megcabra, ezakoske and Sjm9911 like this.
  2. ezakoske

ezakoske Active Member

I like those 90 degree brackets! Are you planning to put the shelf next to the stove? Are you going to put the long leg or the short leg against the side of your PUP?

3. tzmartin

tzmartin Well-Known Member

Good questions. I'm going to have one table instead of the stove. I don't use the stove too much, but will have it around when needed. I'm undecided about the long leg or short leg against the side. I believe it's easier to retract when the short side is against the side. There's a button on the long arm that releases the angle arm easily. I might attach a sightly longer piece of wood on the short arm to distribute the weight better. I'll play around with it and see.