Ccaronct, at this time it appears not - I need to get Ryoukoe's check to confirm her spot, however, as well as obx's (i just sent them the details). When I'm back from camping I'll call the campground to see if any spots are free or you can do that yourself if you like. I'm going to start a wait list for those who want to attend but haven't gotten a site; if anyone already reserved needs to cancel they can reach out to the wait listers to take their spot. I'll put that on the first post. Thanks!