Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Past Rallies' started by NH-popper, Jan 13, 2012.
It is already No Longer Available
(Over 1,000 bought - Limited quantity available)
Wow! Good thing I've been to Salem several times before! I'm still planning on heading into town to check out some of my favorite places, will also be taking going to the REAL "gallows hill", not the fraudulent park named for such. Remember, the accused weren't hanged from a gallows, they were hanged from a tree. That said...
Does anyone have a portal flag? I'm debating bringing my flagpole lol
Answers to questions:
1) I have the big Portal Banner, all I need to do is figure out where to put it where people can see it (since my TV will be in front of my PUP, the bunk end won't work).
2) OBX- Electrical configuration: I can't remember, but I have 30amp-to-standard-plug and standard-plug-to-30amp adapters, and some extension cords, so you should be set, or you could just plug into someone else's PUP nearby. I thought they had regular 110v plugs on the boxes too, however. We'll get it worked out.
3) Firewood - I'm looking into this; the CG office might be able to tell us where to get wood.
4) Another good site for the local events calendars is http://hauntedhappenings.org/calendar_main/All_Daily_Events . It has everything on it.
5) I wasn't planning on trick or treat, since it's not really Halloween night, and there don't appear to be enough young kids going, but give a shout out on this to let me know if we should, folks.
You got me thinking. Your last post said there are not a lot of young kids going. Do we know how many (kids) are coming? Do you have total head count (adult/kids). This wold be good info to know if just for the amount/type of food for the pot luck.
I apologize if I missed this info in previous posts.
As for us,Me (Mike), DW (Christine), and the twins (3 yo) Sean and Nolan, trick or treat rocks.
But if is not to be that is fine. I am sure the boys will get there fill of goodies in town.
Side note:I should have fire bowl.Any more info on wood?
Does anyone have the means to watch the Pats on Sunday?
I am going to the game...but I have a TV in my camper with an antenna that I would be happy to let someone borrow...for a small favor...
Ill have my iPad with me as well, if there is WiFi youre welcome to use it. For that matter, you're welcome to use it either way... I just don't know if the Optimum TV app will work on the 4G network ... lol
I'd consider bringing the projector but it'll be too light at 430pm.
I'd appreciate it if anyone who has an EZUp, dining hall tent, or other such canopy would bring it along. Just in case. Thanks!
No word on wood. I'm flat out here; if anyone would like to call the campground And ask, I'd appreciate it, otherwise I'll ask when I get there.
It looks lik 25 adults/adult-sized teens and your two kids, ripopuptwins. Did I miss any kids, anyone?
I have an EZ-Up.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am sorry to say that we have had a change in plans and will not be making the trip to Salem. I am happy to donate our site to someone else; it's paid from Friday to Monday.
I know we will be at one of the great rallies scheduled for next year, and look forward to seeing you all then!
EZ up here as well.
Eagle,what sort of favor?
That last post was not for Eagle but for BENFRENCH.
I got someone to cover the favor, but they don't want to use the TV. You are welcome to use it if you would like.
Is this CC Full for this weekend. called 3 times keeps going to voicemail. I'll try again
You might want to look at Grn Mtn's post above as he is unable to attend.
I'd suggest pm'ing him.
Just acquired a 32 inch Panasonic LCD way discounted. Will be bringing it since I can't hook it up at home yet. Got my iPhone hdmi adapter and the DishTv app. Think this'll work?
Oh man! There's a few "no technology purists" around these boards that would have our heads on the table for this!
They'll have to get over it, our rally, our rules.
hello! umpajam may or may not take our site, so if someone else is interested, please pm me. We are willing to offer a deal to someone so this site would not go to waste. We have Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night available at this point. Thanks!