Come to the Dark Side

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by J Starsky, Jul 25, 2019.

1. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

Haha, it's little but sleeps plenty of us. And most importantly has air conditioning and a bathroom. [XK] All I need to feel 100% comfortable.

Sjm9911 and Rik Peery like this.
  2. starcraft

starcraft Member

Mine is a 87 Startcraft Astrolite. It sleeps 4 of us comfortably, but very small compare to yours. We picked the smallest one as we can pop it up in our garage and worked on it during the winter. We can tow it easily with our minivan. It is a trade off. It is just a place for us to sleep. We never stay in the PUP in the day time.

Orchid likes this.
  3. Orchid

Orchid Sharp Shootin' Grandma

We tow with a mini-van most of the time, too. But we can sleep 7 people. Depending on who is going, I have 5 sets of fabric shelves that I hang from the shepherd's pole on the king side bed, making it into two twin sized private areas.

Sjm9911 likes this.
  4. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

I just bought more of those hanging shelves orchid, and a cargo carrier for the top of the pup. Then i bought a TT. Lol. Im not smart.

Orchid likes this.
  5. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member

That's the way it goes lol! After tomorrow you'll start finding all kinds of new stuff to buy! [:D]

Sjm9911, Orchid and HappyTraveler like this.
  6. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

I allready have a list mike. Then i have a too do list. I have to learn a lot in a short time. Oh well. Main thing i was thinking of ( and not easy to do) is a hook up to the sewer system in my house, and a power port. The sewer isn't easy, power might be if i can find open slots in the panel. I dont think i have any.

7. neighbormike

neighbormike Well-Known Member

I do not have a sewer hookup at home no biggie. Just had a 30 amp outlet run to my garage for the trailer - the last year I had just been plugged in to regular outlet - good enough to run everything but the A/C. I do love just leaving all my staples in the fridge all summer!

Sjm9911 likes this.
  8. Adam Connolly

Adam Connolly Member

My kids got one of those for xmas last year. We have used it many many times to make ice cream. It works great and makes great icecream. Problem is it doesnt make a whole lot. Gotta grab the ball before kids do!

gladecreekwy and Sjm9911 like this.