Costco deals on Camp Chef

Discussion in 'General Camping Discussion Forum' started by ghacker, Apr 26, 2013.

1. ghacker

ghacker Active Member

Just thought I'd pass it along. Went to Costco yesterday and saw the Camp Chef stove/oven for $169 and the 30K 3 burner stove for $159. Pretty good deals over the normal discounting.

2. West Coast Canuck

West Coast Canuck Jumped to the dark side ......

That is a great deal........I bought my campchef 3 burner stove for $22000.00 back in 2007 and got my wife's new car for free..... [:D] [LOL]

3. Morgan23

Morgan23 Member

We bought our Camp Chef stove there two summers ago and it was by far the best deal anywhere. Costco has awesome camping gear and the best part is they stand behind their products so if it doesn't work out for you they will take it back.

4. eoitker

eoitker Member

I have seen the Camp Chef oven/stove at Cosco and have done a little research online since then. It is by far the best deal out there. I had one in my cart the other day but decided against it because I just wasn't sure how often I would use it. I have a toaster oven and a Coleman stove already. I'm new to PUP camping so someone sell me on this Camp Chef.

5. Campit

Campit EAT SLEEP CAMP

Got my Camp Chef (2 burner stove) on Cyber Monday for $89. [:D] Woot! Wooot!

Campit

6. efehser

efehser New Member

Importantly, over your toaster oven, no electric needed. It also combines the two appliances, so you only carry and store one item.

7. ghacker

ghacker Active Member

The electric is a valid point. But if that's not an issue, unless he's got a huge toaster oven, the 2 separate units are likely smaller than the Camp Chef. And having 2 separate units could be a good thing since he could fit them in smaller spaces. I'd suggest that if the oven currently fills his needs, he should save his $$. OTHO, it's always nice to get new "stuff". [:D]