Crank assembly for 2006 fleetwood cobalt.

Discussion in 'Lift Systems' started by Papajon, Sep 26, 2019.

1. Papajon

Papajon New Member

I bought a used pop this year and took it camping a few times now. Cracking this thing up is really hard to do. So last night I took the crank assembly apart and I am missing the clutch and the thrust bearing looks to be facing the wrong way. I found the replacement part on Coleman’s website and it’s $350.00 seems a bit much for this part. Just want to see if there is a cheaper option out there. Thank you. I attached a picture of the new part.

Attached Files:

2. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

colemanpopupparts has nothing to do with Coleman and is merely an online store for Beckley's Camping Center in Maryland which purchased most of the leftover parts and partially assembled campers when the factory in Somerset, PA was closed in Jan 2011. You now own an orphan trailer, just be glad you can even buy the replacement part you need! :rolleyes:

3. Papajon

Papajon New Member

You are correct. My local JD Sanders shop referred me to them. Now just waiting for Berkeley to send me the part #s.

4. GreyFox

GreyFox Well-Known Member

You should be able to find the correct part numbers for your particular model / year of camper in these online parts & repair manuals. Let's hope that they have the exact parts you need.

https://colemanpopupparts.com/

5. Papajon

Papajon New Member

Great. Thanks I found the part I need.