Crossed over to the dark side for a Keystone Cougar 22rbs

Discussion in 'Going to the DARK SIDE' started by Jeff Donelson, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Jeff Donelson

Jeff Donelson New Member

Sold our Rockwood 1910esp on craigslist for more than the trade in value. Will I miss the easy towing you bet. Will I miss the set up and cant really load at home, not at all.
    Lots of trade offs. I really enjoyed my time here looking at the restorations and just all the creative ideas while we camp. This was our 3rd pop up so they have a special place with me and we have towed bigger then our new 22 before too. Im not leaving popupportal, Happy Trails everybody.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019
  2. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Just because tou moved on , doesn't mean tou have to leave. I didnt. Congrats on the new rig! Post some pics!

Ladiesman and J Starsky like this.
  3. nineoaks2004

nineoaks2004 Every meal is a picnic and every Day is a holiday

I never looked back after going dark, things are so much easier for me. However there is no reason to leave the forum, you still have the knowledge from all the years of popping up and can share it, also there are quite a few who are dark and pass the knowledge and ideas back and forth, a lot of the things we did while popping up we still do as camping is camping just a lot of things are easier on our old tired bodies so stick around on the forum and enjoy the easy life :)

kcsa75, neighbormike and Sjm9911 like this.
  4. J Starsky

J Starsky Well-Known Member

I'm still creepin' the pup life~! Honest, my wife won't let me sell the StarCraft and the kids sleep in it over summer for fun.

We pulled the trigger on a Keystone Springdale 25ft a couple years back! I love the trailer, haven't had too many problems and now we can finally
    take a multi week trip! Welcome to the dark side, it is nice here. We have Ice Cream sammies!!!

kcsa75, neighbormike and Sjm9911 like this.
  5. Sjm9911

Sjm9911 Well-Known Member

Im on day 11 right now, lol. I cant belive that my food stash and other stuff is holding up fine. Only ate 2 dinners out and 3 lunches. So far so good. Unfortunately have to leave in 4 days to head back in. I like the TT and the easy of it all. And its nice and easy to do overnights if going far.

Ladiesman and J Starsky like this.
  6. J Starsky

J Starsky Well-Known Member

Oh, and pictures aren't showing off... hint hint