1. DSCinVegas

DSCinVegas New Member

Thanks MC7---I don't mean to hijack the curtain thread.. lol... but didn't think worthy of starting a new one so thought I would just quickly share here what I did.

...Picked up a framed mirror from Target, you can find them in the home decor section. The hanging hardware is already attached, so I bought two 2' segments of chain from Lowe's, some S hooks and a couple of keyrings. I then attached the S hooks permanently to the mirror hardware on each end with pliers, added the 2 rings onto the end of each chain length to attach it to two short screws on the roof sidewall. By using the S Hooks, it allows you to adjust the mirror height. Great option for tall/short campers, kids etc.!

[​IMG]

2. Mc7

Mc7 New Member

Well i'll be darn, even more innovative than i thought! :)

3. bud121156

bud121156 Western North Carolina

Nice work!

4. Unstable_Tripod

Unstable_Tripod Well, there's your problem!

Yup, it looks great!

5. DSCinVegas

DSCinVegas New Member

Thanks guys--- I was kind of pleased with that one myself! Beats hanging one of those little Coleman camp mirrors I have teetering on the edge of the window zipper. [:O]

6. LISA1969

LISA1969 New Member

love the black curtains. were they hard to sew? i have been thinking about redoing the ones in my pup but i cant sew a straight line [LOL]