Curtian clips for a 1995 coleman royale

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Repairs & Maintenance' started by popitup84, May 1, 2013.

1. popitup84

popitup84 New Member

i had a mouse incident a year ago and have not yet got to replacing my curtians...i have salvaged 20 of the curtian clips from the old curtians. i've looked online and cant seem to find the same curtian clips that my pup has...the are rectangle shaped c clips....does anyone know where i can get some more?

2. bropaul

bropaul New Member

I had to replace some of mine and found them at a small RV dealer near my home. They have several aisles of miscellaneous parts in the front of their sales office.

Diane

3. popitup84

popitup84 New Member

my closest rv dealer went out of business a couple of years ago... the closest one that sells coleman is about 45 mins away.... i'm having a really tough time locating the exact clip i've got....i'd like to not have to change the guide rail...thanks for your input though!!

4. kitphantom

kitphantom Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to find an exact replacement for the ones in our 2010 cobalt. We've decided our most likely fix will be to buy newer, more generic curtain rail and matching clips, we have enough space to install it.

5. bropaul

bropaul New Member

We have a PPL parts catalog... www.PPLmotorhomes.com

They have 'carriers' listed under "Drapery Hardware"... rather than 'curtains clips'.

I don't think you need a 'Coleman part' as most of these are universal. With Coleman going out of business, you may be hard pressed to find a Coleman dealer. I am suggesting you may try searching under 'drapery carriers' because that is what the manufacturers call them.

Diane

6. dmhall623

dmhall623 New Member

I used these on our 88 Williamsburg. They don't look like what was on there before but they certainly fit and work!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/COLEMAN-FLEETWOOD-CURTAIN-FLEX-TABS-SEW-ON-TABS-/130789173141

They also have these, which I actually ordered first because they looked like the ones that came on the curtains from the factory. I sent them back and got the ones ^^ and it was an easy transaction. I'm assuming they get that a lot!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POP-UP-CAMPER-CURTAIN-FLEX-TABS-SEW-TABS-/140797358632?pt=Motors_RV_Trailer_Camper_Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item20c82d3228

7. colorado_camper

colorado_camper Member